1. General Terms
Welcome to Pharma Jobs!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pharma Jobs’s Website, located at https://pharmajobs.skpi.krd.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Pharma Jobs if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
2. Candidate Terms
Any person registering a candidate account should fulfill the following requirements, otherwise the application will be rejected:
- He/she should be a registered pharmacist in Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
- He/she should be a member of the Syndicate of Kurdistan Pharmacists with a valid ID.
- He/she should practice the pharmaceutical profession in a suitable manner in the region.
- He/she should follow all the applied laws and regulations in the region regarding working.
- In case of misrespecting the employer, Pharma Jobs takes action to remove the candidate account.
3. Employer Terms
Any pharmaceutical company or pharmacy registering an employer account should fulfill the following requirements, otherwise the application will be rejected:
- The employer should have an official permission in the region whenever requested.
- The employer should have all of the required documents and regulations.
- The employer should follow all of the applied rules practiced in the region.
- The employer should write the job requirements in a specific and professional way.
- The employer should not publish any job vacancy that is not for pharmacists, otherwise, it will be removed.
- The employer should specify the job tasks and responsibilities.
- In case of bad company profile, Pharma Jobs takes action to remove the employer account.